Here I Am was an awesome album. It covered every genre and feeling, but the promotion for it was not up to par. Seriously though, this chick has a boatload of swag, she can dance, and her voice is very beautiful. With some help, she can carve a lane all her own. She just needs to stop being afraid and step out of the DC shadow, namely Beyoncé’s, and become just as free as the music on this outstanding album. A hot song to check out is “Feeling Me Right Now.”
Which artists in music do you think are highly underrated? Do you agree with Monique’s picks?
More on Madame Noire!
- Seriously, What’s With All the Overly Aggressive Men in the Club Nowadays?
- Evening Eye Candy: Actor Jason Momoa
- Sexual Health Myths Even Adults Believes
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Close Call! Actors Who ALMOST Played A Few Surprising Roles…
- Want Kids? See What Mother’s Wish They Knew Before Starting A Family…
- Somebody Come Get This Fool: Bow Wow Reveals Celeb Chicks He Slept With