We Got that Hood Love
We’ve all had a friend or two who found themselves in relationships they had no business being in. (Can we say douche bag?) But you know what they say, love is blind. (And it’ll take over your mind.) The minute you go to your girl to confront her about the severity of the situation, the bruises, the finger indentations around her neck or the fact that his words often incite tears, she’ll say something like, “Oh, it’s not that bad,” “That’s just how we are, I hit him too” or “Girl, you know we got that hood love.” Umm, no I don’t know. In fact what the hell is hood love? Keep messing around and that “hood love” you’re so proud to rep is going to cost you your sanity or your life.
More on Madame Noire!
- Things Black Mothers Say
- Celebrity Mistresses: The Good, The Bad, and The Trifling
- 7 Curl Defining Products to Get Your Curls and Coils Poppin’
- How to Attract a Healthy Relationship This Year
- 6 Ways to Tackle Relationship Arguments
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- Evening Eye Candy: Larenz Tate