10. Cymphonique (Daughter of Master P.)
Ladies and gentlemen, it gets no hood-er than this. While I will say Master P and his wife produce some genetically blessed children, they name them terribly. Just because the name Romeo has become a part of our everyday lexicon, doesn’t mean that it’s a suitable name for a child. I was talking to my colleagues about the name of this little girl, Cymphonique, and we went back and forth about whether or not a child with this name, could be successful. Sure it’s highly recognizable and unique (see Beyoncé) but I’m sure mainstream America will struggle to pronounce it.
More on Madame Noire!
- The TSA & The Fondling of Natural Hair Everywhere: Okay or Not?
- L is For Loser: Bros Who Mooch Off Their Celebrity Siblings
- 7 Ballsy Moves Every Woman Should Try
- Steal These Looks! Star Style For Less
- 7 Signs That You’re Ready to Move In Together
- Somebody Lied to You: People Who Swear They Can Sing But Really Can’t
- Is Social Media Killing Today’s Relationships?