How To Deal When You Want To Leave But Your Partner Wants To Work It Out

- By
Young lawyer working on corporate law documents

Source: kate_sept2004 / Getty

Consult a divorce or family attorney

If you’re married, share children, or both, it’s a good idea to consult with an attorney who specializes in divorce and custodial disputes before announcing your decision to leave. A lawyer can help you to understand what you’re up against in regard to custodial and divorce-related matters and can help you to prepare accordingly.

Comment Disclaimer: Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN