Alexandra Shipp And Her Friends Show Their Fierce Sides In Dark Phoenix Photoshoot
Miryam Lumpini, International tattoo artist and Global Creative Director for BodyMark by BIC.
1. What brings out your Dark Phoenix?
My superhuman abilities are healing with Art! I am Art! creating Art with and on other people has been my passion and also has been my way of surviving which also became my career path. what brings it out of me is my passion for different cultures, nature, animals, traveling, space, things that are healing to us when we view it from a bigger picture. we can compose and express ourselves through these elements and therefore help create healing images in our forms that we can carry with us.
2. What does women empowerment feel/look like to you?
Women empowerment to me is anything that inspires mental freedom as sexual freedom, economical freedom and independence and freedom to love and control your own body and appearance. Uplifting women without having to put another woman down!
3. 5 things that help you feel empowered.
1. I feel empowered listening to other women who don’t give a f*ck! It is very refreshing because you actually realize how simple it is, how we know we allow our minds to get blocked with so much bullshit just because we want to fit into a cute society frame whatever that is, and we end up living in invisible cages.
2. being a woman in 2019 is also very empowering I feel like women now are finally starting to really understand each other‘s value and support each other and therefore I also feel like men are starting to respect women more as well even though we have a long way to go still.
3. I feel very empowered when people value my opinions in corporate/business meetings and when people really respect and listen to me when I do business no matter what type of culture they come from.
4. I feel empowered when a man cares about my sexual pleasures
5. I feel empowered being around other women when we get to really just open up and laugh about things that we feel that we have in common
4. How do you plan to empower other women?
I have always been the type of person who practices never preaches! so what I usually do is empower through my actions of spreading as much positivity in general because this world needs love, needs healing, needs kindness, needs compassion, needs to rid itself of ego. The world is mother nature, the world is healing female energy. there are so many negative energies that I don’t want to even associate myself with in order to inspire to live a life far away from destructiveness so that we can fully evolve and grow into our true self and be who we authentically were born to be… to live a limitless life!
Photography via Mad Works Photography.
MUA Tai Young @Taiyoungstyle
HAIR Mary Daniels @Reign.mari.hair
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Kim Kardashian Lands Olympic Partnership Deal, Shapewear Line To Be Worn By Team USA Athletes
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Pillow Talk Relationships: How to navigate complex and uncomfortable conversations
Real Talk About Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis in the Black community
Prioritize Your Skincare With These Tips For Melanin-Rich Complexions
Burt’s Bees Skincare Works Harder, Not Harsher
T-Boz Warns Fans To Stay Alert After Daughter Was Potentially Targeted By Human Traffickers