When you’re all giddy and in love, it’s easy to want to add to that happiness by contemplating having a baby. Some couples revel in the idea of starting a family with the person they love, without necessarily thinking about how that little bundle of joy can take a toll on even the strongest relationships. Whether you’ve been in a long-term relationship, newly married or even casually dating, it’s wise to think about how a baby – planned or unplanned – might affect your relationship. Before you know it, the honeymoon stage could crash and burn before your very eyes if you haven’t thought this through. So before you stop taking the pill or tossing those condoms, consider these ways having a baby prematurely could adversely affect your relationship.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural