When you’re all giddy and in love, it’s easy to want to add to that happiness by contemplating having a baby. Some couples revel in the idea of starting a family with the person they love, without necessarily thinking about how that little bundle of joy can take a toll on even the strongest relationships. Whether you’ve been in a long-term relationship, newly married or even casually dating, it’s wise to think about how a baby – planned or unplanned – might affect your relationship. Before you know it, the honeymoon stage could crash and burn before your very eyes if you haven’t thought this through. So before you stop taking the pill or tossing those condoms, consider these ways having a baby prematurely could adversely affect your relationship.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural