Acting like he has no feelings
Men can be just as sensitive as women, especially if you push the right buttons. By no means should you have to tip toe around an issue to voice your feelings or opinion but likewise, you don’t need to go extra hard to share your displeasure around his shortcomings. Sometimes we get so comfortable with our partners, you express criticisms to them that would never say to a stranger or colleague.
Examples of this are too numerous to mention but suffice to say, verbal abuse is real and is as easily dished out by women as it is to men. Sure, he may brush it off, take it in stride but deep down resentment and insecurities fester until they surface in some way you are sure not to like.
More on Madame Noire!
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Quarterback Calls Off Wedding Hours Before Ceremony
- Do White People Make You Uncomfortable?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Black Girls Rock It Across The Pond: Snaps From The 2012 Brit Awards
- Are You Being Used? Signs You’ve Got a “Temporary” Friend on Your Hands