Black Hollywood Couples Who Made Their Love Last
Calvin & Shante Broadus
Calvin Broadus better known as Snoop Dogg met his wife Shante in high school. Their love got an early start. When you think of Snoop, loving husband is not the first thing that comes to mind. But, when it comes to Shante, he is not afraid to let his love for her show. Even after he filed for divorce, he fought for his wife back and the two renewed their vows in 2008. Now they’re better than ever. Who said rappers can’t love?
More on Madame Noire!
- In the Spirit of Christmas: Is It Ever Too Late to Reunite with Your Father?
- Are You on a Real Date — Or An “Almost Date”?
- Get Choked Up: 10 Collar Necklaces Worthy of Happy Tears
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Reagan Gomez’s Marriage Advice: ‘Keep People Out of Your Business’
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Caught Cheating? How To Move Forward After Being Unfaithful
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Kim Kardashian Lands Olympic Partnership Deal, Shapewear Line To Be Worn By Team USA Athletes
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Pillow Talk Relationships: How to navigate complex and uncomfortable conversations
Real Talk About Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis in the Black community
Prioritize Your Skincare With These Tips For Melanin-Rich Complexions
Burt’s Bees Skincare Works Harder, Not Harsher
T-Boz Warns Fans To Stay Alert After Daughter Was Potentially Targeted By Human Traffickers