With the fall upon us and winter approaching, many of us are dreading losing our summer hues. Sunless tanners may not be the first thing you think of to preserve your gorgeous chocolate tone, but let me tell you, you should! Light to dark skin and every shade in between can benefit from a bronze boost in a tube. Seriously. I’m all for achieving a beautiful, rich color without whipping out my passport. Here is my guide to unleashing your inner sunkissed goddess minus the sun.
The appearance of unsightly stretchmarks and other imperfections can be drastically reduced by using tanners. The darker pigment gives the optical illusion of a smoother texture by causing the “problem” to recede, but all tanners are not created equally. Strolling down the aisle at the local drugstore may not be the best way to achieve the glow in your mind’s eye. Remember the Oompa-Loompas from Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory? Well, steer clear of tanners that promise a one-tan-fits-all approach to the color selection. Aerosol sprays generally come in a generic color and can be difficult to apply evenly. Or if looking like a zebra isn’t your fancy, know that some liquid tanners can leave you with streaks! Be sure to exfoliate and shave any area you are planning to apply a tanner to. The smoother the skin the better.
For best results, try Miracle Skin Transformer! The creamy consistency glides on with ease and even has a SPF of 20. Just rub it on and go! The quick-drying, natural formula gives glow to skin all year round that looks as if you were born with the richness of cocoa. But it’s not just another sunless tanner, it’s a moisturizer that leaves skin instantly transformed. Skin looks smoother, firmer, radiant, and totally flawless in the same time that it takes you to apply lotion.
Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF20 is made with the M3 Complex designed to improve the look and feel of skin. Here are a few of the benefits of this product.
- Tone: The transfer resistant formula lasts all day and night without leaving a trail on your clothes.
- Dryness: Dry, rough skin will no longer be a hinderence to feeling confident enough to be touched. Skin will feel noticeably softer, smoother and moisturized.
- Sun damage: The look of age spots, sun damage and discoloration will be minimized.
- Contouring: Works to restore the skin’s natural collagen and elastin levels so skin looks firmer, tightened and toned.
- Texture: The silky cream works to go beyond the average moisturizer. It will minimize the appearance of minor scars.
- Radiance: Colored mineral pigments leave skin looking younger, brighter, and totally luminous. It’s the perfect skin accessory for a night on the town.
Treat yourself to gorgeous skin by heading to the nearest Sephora to choose from three Miracle Skin Transformers to find the perfect one.
Mikki Bey is a Celebrity Makeup Artist based in Los Angeles. Her work has been seen on E!, BET, VH1 and published in Essence, Ebony, Vibe, Jet, Upscale, OK! and Life and Style magazines. Check out her website http://www.mikkibey.com. Tweet your beauty questions/comments to her @mikkibey.