Tracee Ross’ Style on “Reed Between the Lines” Has Twitter Buzzing
Tracee Ellis Ross’ fashion on “Reed Between the Lines” may be fans’ favorite part of the new sitcom. When the most recent episode aired, her twitter feed was lit up with comments on her gorgeous curls and stylishly sophisticated wardrobe. The best news of all? Most of the clothes are affordable picks from ZARA! They may need to talk a spokesmodel proposition with Ross pretty soon. Check out the best Twitter commentary on Tracee’s style on “Reed Between the Lines” after the jump, and peruse some of Ross’ hottest fashion moments. Are you watching this positive new black show?
Vintage Ossie Clark Rose Dress and LAMB shoes!!! …in the office —@TraceeEllisRoss
Now that we’ve had four episodes of “Reed Between the Lines” what’s your take on it? Are you loving the fashion and style of Tracee Ellis Ross — and the positive black images?
More on Madame Noire
- 7 Tips On Raising Your Son To Be A Great Man
- Come Back! NBA Eye Candy We Can’t Wait To See Back On The Court
- Talented Child Stars of the Past and Present
- 8 Dating Truths That Women Refuse To Accept
- 7 Things White People Don’t Understand About Black Hair
- Scandalous Songs I Probably Shouldn’t Have Been Singing as a Kid