Your momma taught you to keep your draws on… at all times. There’s even a negative term — “loose booty” — to describe women who don’t. But let’s be honest, sometimes those straps get annoying and who wants panty lines with a cute outfit?
We’ve got a couple of options for you to cover up the goodies while not looking like a big panty-wearing grandma.
- No Panty Line Briefs – Jockey makes fab ones that are guaranteed to keep you line-free and comfy. We suggest the boy shorts style; they fit well on everyone, are line-free and are a big turn on to men. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
- Try underwear without elastic edging or trim — Commando Invisible Underwear is a popular brand.
- If going to a more formal setting, pantyhose are a viable option for the night. A good spandex hose should keep all of you tucked in and comfortable.
- Our friend, Madame Gizelle Bryant, has a new line of undergarments called the “Sliminizer” to keep the figure right and tight. Featured on Oprah, the line has gotten a lot of attention for working well with all body types.
- Oookay, we’re a little apprehensive to this next option, so y’all might have to test this one out and get back to us. Called “C-String,” this product literally lines the nana all the way up to the top of your crack. Yes, it looks as crazy as it sounds…but actually may work, if it stays put.
Despite all the remedies, there is always the option of sin pantaletas, but this list was mom approved. Either way, next time you see another sista with sliced butt cheeks, let her know. You’ve got solutions.
Life Moments That Will Move You
10 Ways To Financially Prepare For The Launch Of A Small Business
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Grammy Award-Winning Robert Glasper Celebrates Black Music’s Impact on the American Sound
Revelations: Hibiscus Brew Cafe Nourishes Brooklyn Community With Island Flavors
Revelations: Brooklyn Rum Bar The Rogers Garden Pours Up For Its Community
1st Episode Drop: 'Listen To Black Women Podcast' On Relationships, Self-care And Body Hair
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went