Usually wives, girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, and baby mamas are the ones using Social Media to out the sorry men in their lives but this weekend rapper Meek Mill had a “moment” shall we say, and took to Twitter to air his grievances with how he feels the mother of his son is playing him financially.
Peep the grammatically incorrect tweetgrams:
Anyone else feeling the ghost of Lil Scrappy upon us?
I can’t help but feel like Meek tried to pull one of those non-legal agreements we saw Scrappy and Erica had going on on “Love & Hip-Hop” with his own baby mama. He gives her enough cash, she won’t hit him with child support papers — theoretically at least. On the surface, $11,000 in one month is a lot of money. If that’s all the money she’s seen in a year or so? Not so much, especially considering what he’s bringing in as a signed artist on Maybach Music Group. But then again, child support is just that, support for the child. When you just hand over cash like that, you can’t be sure where it’s going.
Bottom line, if people are going to agree to have these types of under-the-table child support agreements to keep the court system out of their pockets, they need to at least start getting some things in writing. Otherwise, as Meek pointed out, they will in fact have their lives effed up.
What do you think about what the Philly rapper had to say on Instagram?
More on Madame Noire!
- Make It Last Forever…Not! Why Couldn’t These Couples Make It Work?
- No He Didn’t! That Time My Friend Got Dumped Over Something Extra Stupid
- WANTED! Stars We Haven’t Seen In A Minute!
- Do You Have Bad Relationship Karma? Here’s How to Shake it…
- Predicting The Future: How To Tell What Your Man Will Be Like in 10 Years
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By