I don’t have to pay this…
Years ago, over ten years ago, local Detroit merchants, everyone from florists to limousine drivers claimed that Aretha would just not pay her bills. The debts ranged from hundreds to even thousands of dollars. We’re not sure whether Aretha believed she was owed these services or there was a breakdown of communication with her team…whatever the case, there were long legal battles. Like the Queen told Kathie Lee, she takes care of her business. So, hopefully all of this has been taken care of by now.
Did we miss any what are some of Aretha’s diva moments?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- Evening Eye Candy: Channing Tatum
- Keep The Kisses Coming! Why Couples Should Never Stop Smooching
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- Exposing An Ugly Reality: K. Michelle and Mimi Star In Domestic Violence PSAs
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men Mislead Women?
- Candid Carters: Beyonce Posts Personal Family Pics On Tumblr