Listen Up Fellas: 9 Reasons Women Don’t Talk To You At Bars
First of all, if you need to get drunk to have the confidence to talk to a woman, then you need to work on your confidence. Say, in theory, you did somehow charm a woman while you were belligerent. You’d have to be wasted every single time you saw her after that. That is not sustainable. If you just like to get wasted sometimes, fine. But don’t try to hit on women when you are. No woman will take you seriously. She’ll assume you’ll forget she even gave you her number the next day. She’ll assume you have no real conception of what she looks like. Again: women want to feel special. So, a compliment feels a lot better coming from a guy who can actually see clearly.
More on Madame Noire!
- Can An Artist Sell Sex and Still Have Their Music Taken Seriously?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Are My Male Friends Keeping Me From Finding a Man?
- Thanks But No Thanks: Why I Refused To Be Her Bridesmaid
- How Ya Going? 9 of Our Favorite Celebs Of Trinidadian Descent (There’s Some Surprises!)
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Being Single is Not a Curse, It’s A Gift
- UGH! 10 Things Men Do That Drive Women Nuts
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Kim Kardashian Lands Olympic Partnership Deal, Shapewear Line To Be Worn By Team USA Athletes
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Pillow Talk Relationships: How to navigate complex and uncomfortable conversations
Real Talk About Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis in the Black community
Prioritize Your Skincare With These Tips For Melanin-Rich Complexions
Burt’s Bees Skincare Works Harder, Not Harsher
T-Boz Warns Fans To Stay Alert After Daughter Was Potentially Targeted By Human Traffickers