Nope, no sequel
There was supposed to be one though. In that same interview, Bufford also said that the studios were uncharacteristically excited about the sequel. Budgets had been cleared and everything…but Jada said she wasn’t down and the idea stopped right there. While we’d love to see a sequel, I’m not exactly sure how that would happen considering three of the four characters die at the end of the flick. Vivica Fox jokingly said that Jada could bring them all back with a ouija board. Looks like we’ll have to keep reliving the glory days of the original.
More on Madame Noire!
- Keep It On The Down Low! Your Fave Celebs’ Secret Celeb Crush….
- Only Christian Men Need Apply: Why I Think It’s Important to Share Religious Beliefs
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- Do You Remember When…?: 7 Shocking Moments From The BET Awards!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta