Although she’s spoken publicly about her battle with weight, Oprah Winfrey is aging beautifully. She’s not afraid to try different styles, with both clothes and hair. Besides being a billion dollar woman, Oprah has a smile that can light up a room and is admired by women of all ages and races. At 58 years old, the owner of her own network, appropriately titled OWN, shows no plans of slowing down.
More on Madame Noire!
- What Happened? 7 Popular Artists Who Went MIA At The Peak of Their Fame
- The Unnecessary Attack on Alicia Keys’ Body: When Bragging On Your Wife Goes Wrong
- Build-Up Ain’t Cute: 5 Things You Should Know About Dandruff
- Evening Eye Candy: Delicious Model BJ Williams
- Where You Been Kim Coles?
- Jealous? Why You Should Be At Peace With Yourself Before Entering A Relationship
- Where Are They Now? Kids From a Few of Our Favorite Black TV Shows
Life Moments That Will Move You
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
10 Ways To Financially Prepare For The Launch Of A Small Business
Grammy Award-Winning Robert Glasper Celebrates Black Music’s Impact on the American Sound
Shirley Strawberry's Husband To Alleged Mistress During Jailhouse Call, 'When That Thang Get Hot, Just Pat It'
Revelations: Hibiscus Brew Cafe Nourishes Brooklyn Community With Island Flavors
1st Episode Drop: 'Listen To Black Women Podcast' On Relationships, Self-care And Body Hair
Revelations: Brooklyn Rum Bar The Rogers Garden Pours Up For Its Community