Ciara “And I”
This has to be the most boring track I have heard in my life. It feels like it lasts half hour long not only because the song’s glacial pace but also because Ciara’s voice. I’m convinced she has the most silent voice in the world. She could scream in a library and not disturb a single person reading. She tries to push the song but she just doesn’t have the vocals to make anyone feel her. Because of the tone of the song, someone like Monica would have been able to support the song better than the Crunk princess.
More on Madame Noire!
- Hip to the Game: Red Flags We Overlook In Our 20′s And Look Out For In Our 30′s!
- Ashton Kutcher, “Brown Face,” And Why These Images Persist in Media
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boyz N The Hood”
- Why Do We Feel The Need to Keep Explaining ‘Our’ Fatness?
- Did You Know They Were The Daddy? Surprising Celebrity Parents
- 20 Years Later, Where Are They Now? The Cast of “The Cosby Show”
- Who You Calling a Bit**? A How-To on Properly Addressing Women