When I was a little girl, and really still to this day, I had an irrational fear about small foreign objects getting stuck in my vadge. (Remember, we can’t say use the technical word on this site…) If I was sitting in the grass, I couldn’t be there for too long because I’d ultimately start worrying that an ant would some how find it’s way through my clothes, and into my love below, never to be retrieved again.
Now, with recent news of mold found on Kotex tampons, I’m starting to believe that that fear wasn’t so irrational after all. The image above is what Danielle Parr discovered when she went to insert a Kotex tampon. Can you imagine mold in your sweet spot, eventually traveling into your blood stream?!? It’s nothing short of terrifying. But you know what’s more terrifying than mold in your va-jay-jay? Kotex pretending like mold in your va-jay-jay is no big deal.
When Parr contacted Kotex to complain about the mold on a tampon this is what they had to say.
We understand how distressing it can be to find mold on a product that is used for personal hygiene and apologize for your concern. In instances where it has been found, we conducted tests on the product involved and have found the mold to be a common environmental species that carries no health risk. The vegetative mold is similar in nature to mold on vegetables or in baked goods.
Umm… wtf?!? That’s just not good enough. Really, who would knowingly eat a moldy vegetable or piece of bread more less insert said mold into your vadge? People must not understand the nature of mold. It thrives in dark, moist, warm environments. Sound familiar? I’m not telling you what to do with your body; but I can’t rock with Kotex. They were never my brand of choice anyway. But in all seriousness, if they’re having problems like this, they might not be the only ones. Be sure to thoroughly check out all of your feminine hygiene products before you end up hurting yourself.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast Of “227”
- He Wrote That? The Surprising Songwriters Behind Some Of Our Favorite Songs
- 7 Ways Your Relationship Should Get Better Over The Years
- Nice & Slow: R&B Singers Who’ Are A Little Soft
- Make It Last Forever: 6 Ways To Improve Your Marriage
- New MN Series: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: The Life Of A Single Black Man
- LaLa Addresses Confrontation With Melo’s Assistant And Open Marriage Rumors
- Backlash To Awkward Black Girl’s Shorty Award Win Is Awkward