Usually you like to be a woman about yours; but some people you just have to cut off with a quickness. If you’ve been dealing with a smooth talking, pipe-laying man Slore, why even set yourself up for failure? You’re not strong enough so send that Dear John letter in a 160 characters. A text message. A quick SMS will get your message across, but for optimum success you have to follow these rules.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- “It Is Not A New Problem” Queen Latifah Addresses Domestic Violence In Her Family
- Ray Rice Appeal Will Scrutinize Edited, “Cleaned-Up, Whittled Down And Condensed” TMZ Video
- NFL Partners With Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault Groups; Goodell Gives Awful Press Conference
- ‘When You Whip Those You Love, It’s Not About Abuse:’ Adrian Peterson’s Mom Defends Him In The Wake Of Child Abuse Allegations
- Ray Rice May Cite “Double Jeopardy” In Legal Charge Against NFL
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural