(Trading Markets) — Andre Walker, seven-time Emmy winner and hair stylist to Oprah Winfrey for the last 25 years, and multi-channel retailer HSN will join forces on December 16th and 17th to launch Walker’s unique hair care collection. The collection, which was recently added to Oprah’s annual “My Favorite Things” list, will consist of four products formulated for all hair types, including Caucasian, Latin, African-American, bleached, color-treated, fine, coarse, smooth, straight and curly. Andre Walker will join HSN this week fresh off the farewell season Oprah Winfrey Show tapings in Australia. Andre Walker’s products were originally modeled after his very own custom formulas, which he has used for years on various clients, including Oprah Winfrey. Walker’s formulas include whole leaf aloe vera, virgin Moroccan argan oil, green tea leaf extracts, protein building keratin and other fine natural ingredients that promote overall health, manageability and radiant shine.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- #DontShoot Report
- Racist Scumbags Create “Pop A N****r” Video Game Inspired By Mike Brown Murder
- #ArrestDarrenWilson Audio Of Mike Brown Shooting Authenticated [LISTEN]
- One Time Ain’t Isht!!! Chicago Police Commander Loses His Badge And Gun As He’s Charged For Putting His Piece In Suspect’s Mouth!
- Really??? Ferguson Police Allow Dogs To Pee On Flowers Left At Mike Brown Memorial Site By His Mother
- 911 Is A Joke: White Cops Caught On Camera Beating Black Man And Yelling “Stop Trying To Take My Gun” After He Puts His Hands Up
- TIME‘s “Negrophobia” Article Prompts Twitter Backlash [Photos]
- Killer Mike On Michael Brown’s Death: “This Is A Constitutional Argument” [VIDEO]
- Ferguson Cops Let Dog Urinate On Mike Brown Memorial, Sources Say
- African-American Ex-Police Chief Named Missouri’s Director of Public Safety
- The Game Enlists An All-Star Cast For Mike Brown Tribute, “Don’t Shoot” [LISTEN]
- Was Iyanla Vanzant Profiting Off Of Ferguson’s Pain?
- What White Folks Think About #JusticeForMikeBrown
- The Game, Diddy, Fabolous, Rick Ross, TGT And More Release Tribute Song For Mike Brown
- St. Louis County’s Racial Profiling Issue Is Bigger Than Mike Brown
- But Ferguson, What About Black On Black Crime?
- Michael Brown Tribute Drawing Sparks Outrage
- Remembering the Many Michael Browns: 5 Ways You Can Help End Injustice
- Look at Us: In Response to T.I.’s Open Letter on Ferguson
- Compton Gets Rifles: Do School Police Officers Really Need Military-grade Weapons?
- Trayvon’s Mother Leads The Way, Michael Brown’s Mom Keeps It Real
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural