(Trading Markets) — Andre Walker, seven-time Emmy winner and hair stylist to Oprah Winfrey for the last 25 years, and multi-channel retailer HSN will join forces on December 16th and 17th to launch Walker’s unique hair care collection. The collection, which was recently added to Oprah’s annual “My Favorite Things” list, will consist of four products formulated for all hair types, including Caucasian, Latin, African-American, bleached, color-treated, fine, coarse, smooth, straight and curly. Andre Walker will join HSN this week fresh off the farewell season Oprah Winfrey Show tapings in Australia. Andre Walker’s products were originally modeled after his very own custom formulas, which he has used for years on various clients, including Oprah Winfrey. Walker’s formulas include whole leaf aloe vera, virgin Moroccan argan oil, green tea leaf extracts, protein building keratin and other fine natural ingredients that promote overall health, manageability and radiant shine.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
- Ferguson Grand Juror Suing Prosecutor Robert McCulloch; Says He Focused More On Michael Brown Than Darren Wilson When Presenting Case
- #RIPAntonioMartin: 18-Year-Old Black Teen Fatally Shot By Cop In Berkeley, MO
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural