(Trading Markets) — Andre Walker, seven-time Emmy winner and hair stylist to Oprah Winfrey for the last 25 years, and multi-channel retailer HSN will join forces on December 16th and 17th to launch Walker’s unique hair care collection. The collection, which was recently added to Oprah’s annual “My Favorite Things” list, will consist of four products formulated for all hair types, including Caucasian, Latin, African-American, bleached, color-treated, fine, coarse, smooth, straight and curly. Andre Walker will join HSN this week fresh off the farewell season Oprah Winfrey Show tapings in Australia. Andre Walker’s products were originally modeled after his very own custom formulas, which he has used for years on various clients, including Oprah Winfrey. Walker’s formulas include whole leaf aloe vera, virgin Moroccan argan oil, green tea leaf extracts, protein building keratin and other fine natural ingredients that promote overall health, manageability and radiant shine.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Protests Take Place In More Than 30 States, In More Than 170 Cities On Tuesday, Blocking Major Highways, Tunnels And Bridges
- “It Definitely Set Us Back”: New Yorkers Share Their Thoughts On The Grand Jury Decision, Ferguson And The Value Of Black Life
- Mike Brown’s Friend Who Was With Him The Day He Was Killed Speaks On His Disappointment With The Grand Jury Decision
- “We Are Still Being Lynched”: Ferguson Activists, Business Owners And Residents Speak On Grand Jury Decision, Chaos That Followed
- “F**k The Police”: Protests Erupt Nationwide Over Indictment Decision, Including ‘Die-Ins’ And Marches Blocking Highways
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural