**Update: Oxygen issued the following statement about the incident: While filming last weekend for “Tanisha Gets Married” there was an explosive verbal argument between former “Bad Girls Club” cast members, Natalie Nunn and Flo. The two engaged in a heated exchange with each other while celebrating Tanisha’s bachelorette party in Atlantic City, NJ. No punches were thrown. There is a great deal of tension between these two women and this will play out on the air when TGM airs sometime next year.**
The year-long twitter beef between “Bad Girls Club” castmates Natalie Nunn and Florina “Flo” Kaja came to physical blows this weekend while the women were in Atlantic City attending BGC member Tanisha Thomas’s Bachelorette Party.
According to MediaTakeOut, Natalie and Flo got into a heated fight which resulted in Natalie “brutally beating” Flo and then cutting her face with a foreign object. An MTO insider claims that Flo was “leaking everywhere” following the fight, and had to be taken to the hospital on a stretcher.
This altercation is certainly not just a typical “Bad Girls Club” cat fight. Natalie could find herself in legal trouble for her effort to get revenge on Flo, who beat her up during the reunion for the season 4 series. There’s no word yet, though, on whether police have been involved or the status of Flo’s condition. This is just sad. When will these girls grow up?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- In the Spirit of Christmas: Is It Ever Too Late to Reunite with Your Father?
- Are You on a Real Date — Or An “Almost Date”?
- Get Choked Up: 10 Collar Necklaces Worthy of Happy Tears
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Reagan Gomez’s Marriage Advice: ‘Keep People Out of Your Business’
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Caught Cheating? How To Move Forward After Being Unfaithful