As most of us know, we can be very particular when it comes to the men we’ll eventually date. You don’t just want to say yes to any old body. With that in mind, you have to be careful you give your number to and who you spend your time with. In other words, the men have to come correct. So we asked our Facebook followers, which outlandish (but non threatening ways) have men persuaded them to go out with them. Check out the answers below and if you have an outlandish story, be sure to share it below in the comment’s section.
Alicia: When I was in the 8th grade a guy that was in the 11th grade made a business card with all his info on it and had one of his family members give it to me at school with a message on the back that said “a bunch of N*ggz waiting on you to get to high school, so I wanted to have first dibs” BAHAHA
Eboneika: I had a guy start to lip-sync R-Kelly’s “Ignition” remix in the middle of a club & lead me onto the dance floor! It was a smooth move that got him my number!
Sand: Chased me home….lol but it was amusing/non-threatening tho. Still said no (but i gave him my email to add me so that we can chat online. A couple of years later, he asked again, and i said yes).
Denise: Finalized his divorce. FEDX the papers to me with a note, “Can we go out now?”. ( yes ladies, I got it LIKE THAT, lolol. Eventually married him.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Baby Boy”
- An Open Letter To Women Who Get Dressed Up And Go To Lounges To Stand Around And Mean Mug: Stay Home!
- Ladies, Beware Of The “Homie” Box
- Just Another Sad Love Song: The Soundtrack to My Love Life
- When Keeping It Swirl Goes Wrong: Why Are Black People Obsessed With Interracial Dating?
- Z-Phi, Sooo Sweet! 11 Celeb Members of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Did You Know!? 9 Our Favorite Celebs of Cuban Descent (And Some Surprises!)