Cynthia Bailey is definitely one of the more “normal” cast members of The Real Housewives of Atlanta and certainly one of the most beautiful, so it comes as no big surprise that she’s the latest housewife to strike an endorsement deal. The forty-something former model has signed on to the be exclusive celebrity spokesperson for P.T. Moscato, a light sparkling wine.
According to International Spirits and Wines, LLC, the importers of the moscato, the sparkling wine from Italy has been gaining ground stateside in recent years.
The trend of drinking Moscato wines is sweeping across the country, emerging as the “it” drink for both women and men worldwide. According to a recent Nielsen survey, Moscato sales were up by a mind-boggling 78% in 2011. Moscato wines are here to take their place at the dinner table and beyond.
I’m sure we’ll be be seeing Moscato on RHOA just as frequently as we saw pinot grigio on Real Housewives of New York.
More on Madame Noire Business!
- Behind the Click: Ashley Baxter, Digital Marketing Manager for J.C. Penney
- How She Made It: Alia Jones-Harvey, Producer of A Streetcar Named Desire
- Why African Philanthropists Are Calling For Africapitalism
- Will Scandal’s Success Pave the Way for More Diverse Images of Black Women?
- How She Made It: Jeri Lynne Johnson, Founder of Black Pearl Chamber Orchestra
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: A Sister-Run Business Brings High-End Tea Stateside
The Best And Worst Fabrics For Your Health This Winter
She Tried It: Inahsi Naturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner & Detangler
Coca-Cola Mealtime Magic: Jerk Salmon Burger by Chef Scherise Merritt
We're Outside! Level Up Outdoor Adventures With Global Nomad Kellee Edwards
My Husband And I Attempted To Have A Creative Date Night At Home -Without A Babysitter - Here's How It Went
Beauty Of 5: Meet Wakati, The Newest Line Catered Specifically To Women With 4C Hair
She Tried It: Ivy Park Drip 2 and 2.2 Black Pack
Seven Cool Things to Do on a Warm Weekend in Chicago