The-Dream was on The Breakfast Club on New York radio station Power 105 this morning talking about his new album and his old romance with ex-wife Christina Milian.
Asking if he was embarrassed by being caught having an affair, The-Dream said he was actually relieved to have been found out, saying that the discovery sped up the inevitable. He also implied that it was good for Milian because it made him look like the bad guy. Check out the video and why the guys think cheating is cool…just don’t get caught…
What do you think? Did The Dream just admit that he didn’t handle his business when it came to his marriage?
More on Madame Noire!
- Oscar Rewind: 8 Black Actresses & The Roles That Deserved an Oscar
- 7 Ways You May Be Emasculating Your Man
- 7 Of The Most Unrecognized Women in Black History
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- What Does Jeremy Lin Have to Do With Black People?
- Why The Whitney Houston Gay Rumors Need to Die