Hanging with hoes
I didn’t call her a ho, you did; so why do you go out with her every Friday night? It’s always interesting when women bash their “friends” but they keep said friend around. Not only does it confuse us but it also makes us rather skeptical of your judgment. Birds of a feather flock together and if you’re calling her a jumpoff I’m wondering if you’re a little froggy yourself.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- “We Are Still Being Lynched”: Ferguson Activists, Business Owners And Residents Speak On Grand Jury Decision, Chaos That Followed
- “F**k The Police”: Protests Erupt Nationwide Over Indictment Decision, Including ‘Die-Ins’ And Marches Blocking Highways
- “What Do You Mean No Indictment?” Michael Brown’s Mother Reacts To The Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Darren Wilson
- Run For Justice: Two Black Men Run 540 Miles From Atlanta To Mike Brown Memorial In Ferguson In 20 Days
- MO. Gov Jay Nixon Announces Ferguson Commission; Activists Respond
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural