Last week, when I was thinking up a cute title for my skin care article, immediately Bebe’s Kids came to mind. “Here’s some lotion for your ashy ankles.” It was the line Jamika (Vanessa Bell Calloway) slung at Robin’s ex wife Dorothea (Myra J.) after the two finally confront Dorothea and her friend in the bathroom. Seeing how a couple readers responded to the title, I was reassured that Bebe’s Kids was not just my movie, it was the movie for black kids running around in the ’90’s. While it bordered on completely inappropriate for children, I know this is probably the only movie I can quote and sing…or rap, from beginning to end. But as much as love to love this movie, I did not know most of these behind the scenes secrets. So hopefully, you’ll learn something as well.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural