Mama Jones is going to ride out her 15 minutes of psychotic fame until the wheels fall off. Nancy may be done filming “Love and Hip Hop” but she’s still keeping her “brand” going.
Jim Jones’ mama recently dropped a video to go with her infamous “Psychotic B****” song and it’s very, umm, Nancy-esque with a Thriller-type laugh toward the end. Of course her hype man has a role in the video since he’s the one we have to thank for this mess of a song in the first place. I wonder what Jim and Chrissy think?
Check out the video here. Is it time for Nancy to have a seat?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Shopping With the Enemy: 7 Signs You Might Have a “Frenemy” in Your Circle
- How To Cope With The Agony of Unrequited Love
- Boy, Bye!: 6 Stupid Reasons to Turn a Man Down
- 7 Things That Should Never Happen In The Bedroom
- Scent From the Heart: 10 Fragrances Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Ish is Getting Real: Gonorrhea’s Becoming Untreatable
- Hair Q&A: Front Edges and Dry Scalp
- Don’t Get It Twisted: Mo and Kita Say Terrell Owens Betrayed Them