The last few years haven’t been the greatest for Keri Hilson when it comes to music. She hasn’t put out an album since 2010, and that last effort, No Boys Allowed, wasn’t necessarily album of the year caliber. And let’s be honest, people haven’t always been the nicest when talking about the singer, probably because of past allegations of ish talking when it comes to other big singers like Beyoncé and Ciara. But aside from all that, Hilson is really a talented artist, especially when it comes to her writing abilities. In fact, she actually has helped write many hits for big names as a part of the writing team, The Clutch (which included Candice Clotiel “Gg” Nelson, Ezekiel “Zeke” Lewis, Patrick Michael “J. Que” Smith, and Balewa Muhammad) as well as on her own. So what songs have you been jamming to that she contributed to or wrote on her own? Let’s take a look and see shall we?
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural