The last few years haven’t been the greatest for Keri Hilson when it comes to music. She hasn’t put out an album since 2010, and that last effort, No Boys Allowed, wasn’t necessarily album of the year caliber. And let’s be honest, people haven’t always been the nicest when talking about the singer, probably because of past allegations of ish talking when it comes to other big singers like Beyoncé and Ciara. But aside from all that, Hilson is really a talented artist, especially when it comes to her writing abilities. In fact, she actually has helped write many hits for big names as a part of the writing team, The Clutch (which included Candice Clotiel “Gg” Nelson, Ezekiel “Zeke” Lewis, Patrick Michael “J. Que” Smith, and Balewa Muhammad) as well as on her own. So what songs have you been jamming to that she contributed to or wrote on her own? Let’s take a look and see shall we?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
- Ferguson Grand Juror Suing Prosecutor Robert McCulloch; Says He Focused More On Michael Brown Than Darren Wilson When Presenting Case
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural