Has this ever happened to you? You meet a new guy for coffee and have a great first date. He was easy to talk to, had a good sense of humor and had good answers to your questions. You feel tentatively positive. The week goes by. He texts once or twice, but does not ask about the weekend.
Then, he finally calls you, on Friday, to talk about the weekend. “Are you free tonight?” he asks. Well, you purposely left the weekend open hoping he would call. So you say, “Yes”. You go out and have another great date. It is so nice to talk to a man who you can have a great conversation. You smile, laugh and share similar ideas about life. Single?
Read More at yourtango.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Heyello! 11 Bahamian Celebrities We Love And Per The Usual, A Few Surprises…
- The Thirst Files: How He Dickmatized Her
- Down With The Brown? Celebrities Who Look Black…But Aren’t
- Long Hair? You Do Care! 6 Ways to Get It to Grow
- Usher, It’s Time to Move On, You’re No Trey Songz
- Ratch On Ratch On Ratch: 7 Moments You Had To See From Part 1 Of The Love & Hip-Hop Reunion
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Love and Basketball”