All Articles Tagged "relationship drama"
Make Up To Break Up That’s All They Did: Celebrity Couples Whose Relationships Were Drenched In Drama
Nowadays, celebrities like Chris Brown and Rihanna make headlines not so much for their musical or acting endeavors, but very much for their relationship and marriage drama. We read about it in magazines, we follow it on Twitter and we watch it on TV with fascination. But though the scandalous details of celebrity couple ups and downs may constantly bombard our senses in all forms of media, relationships like Chris and Rihanna’s are nothing new. Hollywood has been a hotbed of impassioned, and sometimes ridiculous, scandal for decades. To prove it, here are fifteen celebrity couples whose relationships were characterized by craziness – to us anyway.
Some of the most underrated talent in R&B, Lil Mo and Tweet, recently collaborated for their new song, “I Love Me.” From the title of the track you might guess that the song chronicles a series of bad relationships and a woman’s final realization that she loves herself more than the trifling men she’s been messing with. I know at least some of you can relate. Check out the video below.
More on Madame Noire!
- Drop That Drink! Hidden Calories That Can Ruin Your Diet
- Chemistry Clash! Couples Whose Love Seems Lost…
- What You See Is What You Get: Red Flags Women Ignore
- Ruben Studdard – Life After “American Idol”
- Bedroom Breakdown: What His Moves Really Mean…
- Teeny Weeny Afros & More: Celebrity Women Who Have Done the Big Chop
- It Could Happen to You: Gay Men and the Women Who Date Them
- Style to Steal or Girl, Stop: Jada, J.Lo, Tyra and More Hot Looks and Hot Messes From This Week
Some couples you would be devastated to see separated. They are two peas in a pod. You know they care about one another. Others you question constantly, “Why are they still together?” as they constantly argue and rarely just have a moment of peace. What makes the difference? Some people know how to work things out, while others just don’t know when to walk away. Here’s how you can know when it’s time to walk away:
Many of us do it. And the thing is, it’s not because we actually get some kind of sick pleasure from nagging, we’d just like for the men in our lives to do the right thing…in a timely manner a.k.a. when we say so. Problem is, you’re probably reminding him of his mother.
Nagging can be more serious than just getting on his nerves. You could actually be pushing him away.
Check out the ways nagging might be ruining your relationship at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Were Engaged?
- Quiet On The Set! Celeb’s Who Secretly Hooked Up At Work
- On The Brink Of A Break Up ? Make Sure You Don’t Do It This Way…
- Dangerously In Love: Warning Signs To Protect Your Heart From Harming You
- Neon Sense! Colorful and Playful Pieces to Brighten Up Winter Days
- LORD, Take Me Now! Signs You Hate Your Job
- How to Choose a Hairstyle That Fits Your Face
- Hair Q&A: Protein Treatments and Double Heat
So you read all the posts around the Internet about how to get a man and you finally snagged him. Hallelujah. And you didn’t just settle for any buffoon on the street cat calling anything in a skirt, you got yourself a real man. But you’ve also got a little Joan in you, yeah Joan from Girlfriends — you’re a blabbermouth. It’s not your fault; since college your girlfriends have nursed everything from a bad hangover to devastating heartbreak so they have become your brain trust of sorts. Yet there are a few things that your new man doesn’t want all your girlfriends to know, let’s get into a few shall we: