All Articles Tagged "potty training"
I remember the first time I attempted to teach my daughter how to use the potty. For some reason, I thought that if I just switched her from diapers to underwear that should be automatically know how to use the potty. Ha! What was I thinking? She ended up going everywhere but the potty!
Potty training isn’t easy. As a new parent, you are going to be clueless as to how to teach this very important skill to your child. Your children depend on you to teach them how to do everything and I would be doing my daughter a major disservice if I didn’t teach her how to use the potty.
Get the rest of these tips at HelloBeautiful.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Evening Eye Candy: Baller Andre Iguodala
- Am I Trippin’? Was I Too Stubborn, Or Was He Trying to Be Too Controlling? You Tell Me…
- ‘Think Like a Man’s’ Ban In France Proves It’s Hard To Be a N*gga In Paris
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Jungle Fever”
- Decoding Your Downstairs: 8 Things Women Need To Know About Their Va Jay Jay
- Shopping While Fat: It Must Get Better
- Final Cut! Celebs We Haven’t Seen Since The Ax Came Down!
- This Right Here’s a Panty Dropper: D’Angelo Looks Delicious in GQ