All Articles Tagged "bad dates"
HonesTEE: My ex gave me a single rose out of a bouquet that he gave to a girl i went to school with #TrueLife. When I asked her why she only had 11 roses and where she got them from… we put two and two together that day.
Lisa: Getting nothing, not even a “Happy Valentines Day Hunny”…Nothing and then he wants to say, “Oh, you know I love you”, “Hey! Why are you mad?!”
You can’t shack up with movies, takeout and condoms forever. Eventually, life will call. And you’ll want to bring your man with you. But be prepared for these events which are just landmines of awkward encounters.
1. When you compare them with your ex.
2. A guy who they like who flirts with everyone.
3. When you put them last, and they put you first.
4. Waiting for a phone call or text back.
Read the rest of the list at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s Love Got To Do With It? Things You Really Need To Make A Relationship Work
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Family Matters”
- Pompadours and Ponytails: Which Celeb Wears It Best?
- Ratch on Ratch on Ratch: 6 Questions I Need Answered About Basketball Wives’
- Bad Never Looked So Good: Fine Fictional Characters That Scared Us For Real
- Friend to Foe: 7 Things That Can Turn Your Bestie Into Your Worst Enemy
- GIRLS GONE WILD! Ladies Who Can’t Keep Their Hands To Themselves
Think you have bad luck when it comes dating? Well after you read these stories, you might be inclined to thank your lucky stars that you haven’t been on some of these dates.
Your Tango.com visited First Date Hell and picked some of their favorite responses to the simple question, “What’s been your worst first date?” Wonder what people have been through, here’s one particularly interesting story.
“@JipJipperson went to hers. Saw a ‘shrine’ to her exes. She asked to lick my eyeball. Said it’d turn me on. She did. It didn’t. I left.”
You can read more of these crazy stories over at Your Tango.com.
Do you have a horrible first date story? Do share!
Dating these days can be as awkward as watching a Rihanna concert with overly conservative parents as she gyrates around the stage. Sitting across from someone as you attempt to become acquainted on the first date can become a daunting task. While people’s ideas about dating vary, most would agree on two of its’ sole purposes: to develop a new committed relationship or to obtain a friendship with ‘benefits’. Whatever your preference may be, it can still be awkward meeting someone for the first time as you attempt to muster up your best first impression in hopes that your date does the same.
If you’re lucky, the first date may lead to a second date and then who knows from there; but be mindful of these five first date red flag that should automatically rule him out for date number two.