Many outside influences put pressure on women to find a man and settle down. However, many women looking for a spouse find themselves alone and unhappy. But why, you’re a great catch? It may in fact be that the way we project ourselves on the outside, doesn’t match with our inward desire to be loved and accepted by a man. As reported on Oprah, CNN, ABC News, and the Washington Post, 70% of Black women are single, and 42% are unmarried. Of course some women desire to be single, and good for them, but for the rest of you, what could the problem be? It’s most likely something you are completely unaware of. Take a look at the top 7 reasons you might be alone and how you can adjust your life to make room for a great relationship.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Gospel Artist James Fortune Accused Of Striking Wife With Bar Stool
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural