Many outside influences put pressure on women to find a man and settle down. However, many women looking for a spouse find themselves alone and unhappy. But why, you’re a great catch? It may in fact be that the way we project ourselves on the outside, doesn’t match with our inward desire to be loved and accepted by a man. As reported on Oprah, CNN, ABC News, and the Washington Post, 70% of Black women are single, and 42% are unmarried. Of course some women desire to be single, and good for them, but for the rest of you, what could the problem be? It’s most likely something you are completely unaware of. Take a look at the top 7 reasons you might be alone and how you can adjust your life to make room for a great relationship.
More on Madame Noire!
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
- 15 Women Who Married Celebrity Men Who Started From The Bottom
- Surprise Pregnancies And The Insane Che Mack: 9 Ratch Things We Learned While Watching Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Last Night
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
- At A Loss For Words? Good Topics To Talk About On A First Date
- For The Fellas: Signs A Woman May Be Totally Crazy
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN