Whoever said that women only get dressed for women was only halfway correct. We do consider, when shopping or getting dressed, how our appearance will measure up against other women’s: is this dress unique, or have I seen it before? Will I look as slim as my super slim friends while wearing this? Do I pull off this hairstyle better than that other woman? But the only reason we do this measuring, is to determine how noticeable we will be to men. One woman standing alone in a room of men obviously is the bell of the ball. But add a bar full of ladies that spent two hours on their appearance, and you have to know what your competition is. So: what do men actually notice? And what are we just wasting our time on and, as that anonymous person put it, just doing for the ladies?
Nails Done, Hair Done, Everything Big? What Men Love and Don’t Care About When It Comes To Your Appearance
More on Madame Noire!
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN