Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana’s relationship has come to an end before the media even got a chance to come up with one of those annoying couple names for them like Brangelina or Jayonce. According to reports, the couple has called it quits after only three months of dating. A source told Us Magazine:
“They’re definitely not together,” and despite all the lip-locking that was going on between these two at a New Year’s Eve party a couple of months ago,
“She and Bradley weren’t super serious at all,” another friend said.
A lot of people speculated the couple’s relationship was just a PR stunt to create interest in their upcoming film, “The Words,” but Zoe was seen hanging out with Bradley’s mom early last month, which made the couple seem like the real deal. Plus it wouldn’t make a whole lot of sense to call things off before the movie even comes out.
Whether these two were just hooking up or were really dating, without either one of them speaking on it, unfortunately, now it just looks like Bradley is living up to his serial love ‘em and leave ‘em ways.
Are you sad to hear these two have split?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Shequoiya, Cordozar And Other Amusing Middle Names Of Black CelebsII
- The Fashion Police’s Most Wanted: 6 Celebrities Whose Style Should Be A Crime
- Chaka Khan, Angela Bassett And Other Celebs Create ‘Super Life’ Video In Trayvon Martin’s Memory
- Tami Roman Suffers Mild Heart Attack
- Would You Let A Man Upgrade You?
- Allen Iverson Says No To Divorce Because He’s Still Getting It On With His Wife
- Introducing Caviar Nails-The Next Nail Trent You’ll Be Beading + How-To Video
- Style To Steal or Girl, Stop: June Ambrose, La La Anthony & Adrienne Bailon”