Occasionally, people have a fashion mishap, but some have made mishap their MO. Take Lil Kim for example. Like a hit recent record, style has evaded the pint-sized performer. These days, the right stylist can help a celebrity’s career, catapulting them from the fashion miss to the fashion hit list—even if they’re career doesn’t make the top of the charts. Check out this gallery of gaffes—six stars who missed the style memo—and continue to rack up tickets from the fashion police.
More on Madame Noire!
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN