You might have a responsible, realistic future man on your hands if he drives something practical like a grey or blue sedan in their original colors, the kind of cars you see everyday and don’t look twice at. He probably spends little on accessorizing his vehicle other than tinted glass, good for children also, to make it more comfy. He is most likely a man dedicated to other priorities, such as his career, his savings, his Ikea-furnished apartment, his dog… and yes, eventually his wife. This man is comforting, mature, rarely exciting and, unfortunately, usually taken.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN