Chances are, you’ve already made an assumption about the nature of this post. Let me clear some things up now. This is not a post telling you to date an African man over an African-American man. No indeed. It is about giving our motherland brothers a chance. For some, the idea of dating an African man conjures up a lot of myths and fears like the image of the over-controlling man. There’s good and bad aspects to any person out there but here to make light of the topic and just offer up some of the good stuff about dating an African man. Of course, you understand by now that this is a very subjective, yet fun, list. Let us know what your experiences have been in the comments!
It’s that simple. They have good manners and a strong sense of chivalry – something that is quickly eroding amongst all our home-grown American men. Hey, they come from societies that are not as progressive when it comes to women’s rights but women are more cared for in their countries at the same time. So don’t worry, he’ll for sure be a gentleman and pay for your first date, second date, etc. We know that sounds like common courtesy but these days, it’s no guarantee.
More on Madame Noire!
- For The Fellas: Signs A Woman May Be Totally Crazy
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
- 15 Of The Worst Magazine Cover Photoshop Jobs in History
- 15 TV Shows With The Best Theme Songs
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional