Most men and women long to have partners who love and care for them, help them out from time to time and inspire them to be better people. But sometimes, gently nudging your significant other out of love in an attempt to “help” can suddenly turn into something else. One minute you think you have a loving boyfriend, the next minute he’s trying to control your every move. I’m not talking about violent or abusive men who use force to try to dominate you. I’m talking about emotionally or mentally manipulative men who try to convince you that he’s only looking out for your best interest and who are simply overly protective of you. If you’re not paying attention, you may miss his subtle attempts to try to control you. If you can’t tell the difference between a truly genuine person who only wants the best for you and the relationship and someone who is deceptively trying to control you, look out for these warning signs.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN