It’s a frustrating conundrum I’ve heard from countless women: “Why her and not me?” You stick it out and give him some of your best years, only for the relationship to fizzle and for him to wife up the very next chick he meets. One thing is clear, you wanted the relationship to work but he obviously wasn’t on that same page. You just weren’t “the one” for him. Love is a gamble, and we all take a leap of faith when it come to relationships. Most times, the end of a relationship just means you two weren’t meant for each other, and it took you going through the process of a relationship to discover that. But if you find that you’re in this situation over and over again where all of your exes send you a wedding invitation six months after you break up (if an ex would do that then you may have dodged a bullet because he’s a fool), then it’s time to re-examine the way you are in a relationship. He probably won’t tell you why he settled down with her and not you, so here are some things to consider.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
- Ferguson Grand Juror Suing Prosecutor Robert McCulloch; Says He Focused More On Michael Brown Than Darren Wilson When Presenting Case
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural