Do The Right Thing changed the game. Before this movie, there were no filmmakers who were speaking about the racial dynamics in New York neighborhoods the way Spike Lee was. The movie took movie goers by storm, educating a lot of people along the way. Though Do The Right Thing cost $6.5 million dollars to make, it eventually grossed $27.5 million at the box office and the American Film Institute eventually dubbed it one of the greatest movies of all time. You’ve memorized the plot. You remember how you mourned for Radio Raheem. And you know how the movie touched you. But, we bet you don’t know these behind the scenes secrets.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
- Toya Wright Talks Separation From Memphitz, K. Michelle’s Accusations And Declining ‘Love And Hip Hop’
- Celebrity Trainer Accuses Columbus Short Of Abuse, Files Restraining Order
- 50 Cent’s Ex Accuses Him Of Physical Abuse: “Let’s See How These Pics Of You Beating My A– Will Look On Your Record”
- Finally! Marissa Alexander Released From Jail
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural