Lace fronts have been around for as long as folks have been wearing wigs in general (or something like that, I could have just made that up…), and while celebrities love them almost as much as they love attention, sometimes those lace fronts don’t show the love back. Whether they’re pulling at the skin or making you look like you either have the shortest forehead or the definition of a five-head, it’s clear the lace front revolution needs to end. Over the years, many of our favorite ladies have donned these Barbie-looking wigs, and in the process have had some lace front travesties. Check out the carnage and do what you can to avoid the same missteps with this look, if you must rock it…
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural