The Haitian-born and raised model (but Boston, Mass. transplant) that is Wilnor Tereau is not only hot, but he’s got a big heart too. It probably comes from living and learning through a tough life. Tereau lived in poverty in Haiti with his grandmother in a place that was being struck by a cholera epidemic, and when he moved to the US to be with his father, he was bullied for being the only black kid around. Learning from these obstacles, he didn’t let them keep him from being a standout soccer star and today he provides students in Haiti with school supplies, clothing and more through philanthropic efforts, knowing the difference it can make. On top of all that, and the hopes of becoming a physical therapist soon enough, the 6’0″ model is also trying to make his stake on the fashion world one sultry pose at a time, and the more we get his name out there, the more hot-ness we get to see! Love a good man with a good back story and a good backside too!
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN