It’s no secret that black films thrived in the late eighties and early nineties. So it’s no surprise that Boomerang came along when it did. Released in 1992, the film started off as Eddie Murphy’s brainchild. The movie was a hit, becoming the 18th highest grossing film of the year. By now, you’ve probably seen the movie, but we bet you don’t know some of the behind the scenes secrets. Well don’t worry sweetness, we’re going to share the knowledge.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural