You may refer to your best friend as your BFF but in Hollywood, best friends are also known as personal assistants. Well, all jokes aside, there is a trend in Hollywood of hiring best friends as assistants in order to keep family and “real” friends close. So besides all the celebrity BFFs, there are lesser known besties that fly under the radar. They’re the ones who’ve been there for their famous friends through thick and thin. Check out just a few of the lesser known BFFs that we managed to dig up.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN