When we like a guy, we want to show him. We want to show him that we’ve taken an interest in his life, that we care for his well being, that we pay attention to what’s happening for him. But, if you exhibit any of the following actions too soon—say when you’ve only been dating for a couple months—you might just freak him out:
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Domestic Violence Charges Against Ray Rice Dismissed
- Why Do We Keep Ignoring All The Black Women Who Die From Police Brutality?
- Brittney Griner And Glory Johnson Suspended By WNBA Following Domestic Violence Incident
- Cleveland Cavaliers Apologize For Domestic Violence Video
- “I See A Little Boy” Laila Ali Shares Her Thoughts On Floyd Mayweather
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural