All Articles Tagged "widower"
There’s never a dull moment with Chad Ochocinco. The six-time Pro Bowl receiver is set to marry Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada and the guest list just got a plus one. Ochocinco noticed one of his 3.5 million Twitter followers had recently lost her husband. So Ochocinco invited her to his wedding to get her mind off things.
Pretty nice, huh? Read more about Chad’s random act of kindness on TheGrio.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: Is It Okay To Judge Someone By Her Exes?
- “No Shame Day”: How I Relate To The Fight Against Mental Illness And The Stigma In The Black Community
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love Edition
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- One Piece of Advice? Be Done With Ambivalent Men and ‘Settle’ For The One Who Likes You
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Set It Off”