All Articles Tagged "Violet Nash"
Cheese! With big papa Snoop missing from this cute family photo, Corde, momma Shante, Cordell, and little Miss Cori put on their Kool-Aid smiles for an exclusive Broadus pic. Everyone looks cute, even though it would have been nice if Corde would have at least thrown on a shirt, but hey, whatever works!
Speaking of family photos, our girl Brandy, aka, B-Rocka, 33, took a very cute photo with her 10-year-old daughter, Sy’rai Smith. Taking from her mom’s fashion sense, Sy’rai rocked braids, including some adorable pink and white extensions we’re digging.
It’s fall, ya’ll! So with that, everybody is hitting the pumpkin patches and trying out the hay rides again, including Christina Milian and her little lady, Violet. The cutie patootie in her colorful floral dress and braided coily curls posed on top of a pumpkin and cheesed it up for the camera. Milian captioned the photo, “A pumpkin for my little pumpkin!”
And who needs models when you can get your kids to be in your ads? Diddy got his son Christian, his other “son” Quincy (Kim Porter and Al B Sure’s son), and model Tyson Beckford’s son, Jordan Beckford, to pose for the new fall Sean John ad. Aren’t they fresh?
And guess who just turned 8? The son of Lebron James, Lebron James Jr! Savannah Brinson posted this picture via Instagram of her son over the years. As she said in the caption, “Happy 8th Bday Jr! Wow time is flying by.” Doesn’t it always?
And here’s an up-to-date photo of “Jr.” hanging out at dinner with his family. Sounds like dad is proud: “Happy Bday again to my 8 year old young man Bronny. Love u son!!”
Adorable-ness all around!
More on Madame Noire!
- Damn Mr. Right, I Need Mr. Right Now! 7 Signs You’re Too Thirsty For Someone To Put A Ring On It
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “Why Do Fools Fall In Love”
- When Girl Crushes Go Wrong: The Thirst Of Wanting To Fit In
- When Pretty Girls Wear The Wrong Make-Up! 10 Celebs Who Can’t Get Their Faces Right
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Cuz I Said So! Celebs We Don’t Like…Just Because We Don’t!
Nia Long gave birth to her son, Kez Sunday Udoka in November, and in that time, we’ve only seen mommy and newborn son out running errands. But via her Twitter, the actress decided to share some personal photos of her growing little man, as well as her gorgeous actual “man,” and the father of Kez, Ime Udoka. Check out her twin and her boo below:
She also posted a picture of her first born son, Massai, who was born in 2000. She said, “My number one!!! This kid is amazing!!”
In the midst of all the fuss about scholarships and such, UCLA-bound baby baller Justin Combs graduated from high school! To commemorate the big achievement, he had a huge graduation party with family and friends. Wow, it was just yesterday that this kid was having his “Super Sweet Sixteen” special on MTV. Where does the time go? Check out the graduate with his proud parents (including an affectionate Diddy) below:
This fella, if you were wondering, is Justin’s brother Niko Brim. Misa’s son of course. He also has a little sister named Madison. The two are seen hugging below.
And to end this installment of cute kid alert, I just had to share this photo of The Game’s daughter Cali and Christina Milian’s little girl Violet becoming BFF’s during a family barbecue on Memorial Day last week. Can you think of anything cuter than these two!?
Awwwww…Have a good day!
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s Black Enough For You?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Poetic Justice”
- Am I The Problem? Finding Accountability Within
- Don’t Look Back: Are You Spending Too Much Time Obsessing Over Your Past?
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- What About Ciara? Knicks Star Amar’e Stoudemire Proposes To Mother of His Children
Cute Kid Alert: Juelz Jr. Kicks it With a Pregnant Kimbella and Big Juelz, and Violet Nash Is All Smiles
Awwwww! We love showing off the cutest celeb babies. While relaxing on the beach with mom (“Love and Hip Hop’s Kimbella) and dad (Juelz Santana of course), little Juelz Jr. soaked up the sun, fell asleep while sitting up (SOOOOO cute) and opted out of delicious baby food and treats for sand. That’s okay though, we’ll just hope they stopped that immediately after the adorable picture was taken. And we haven’t seen Kimbella in so long, so it’s nice to see her actually getting to have family time with her man. And she looks great preggers! And the father and son time picture is too cute for words. Check out more of lil’ man below (and above) in all his cute-ness as he’s gotten bigger.
And in other cute kid alerts, we couldn’t pass up on the chance to show off the very photogenic Violet Nash, the baby girl of Christina Milian and The-Dream. We’ve been saying since her birth that she she looks exactly like The-Dream, and she’s MAD adorable! If you’ve ever seen her out with mom (or just look at the above picture), you’ll know that she has a lot of personality and some big ‘ol cheeks we’d love to pinch! Check her out in all her smiling glory and as she quenches her thirst.
Cutest. Kids. Ever. Or at least, the cutest we’ve seen since yesterday!
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: The Cheating Scale & Adult Videos
- Find a Solution to Your Suffering Sex Life
- Disappearing Acts: Why Men Suddenly Stop Calling
- Malinda Williams Is Not Feeling ‘Think Like A Man’
- Bruised But Not Broken: 10 Ways to Cure Heartbreak
- What’s The Big Deal About The Lack Of Black ‘Girls?’
- Skincare Q&A: Photo Sensitivity, Combination Skin and Dark Circles
- Haute Hair Accessory: Clip-Ins (Starting Under $100 Too!)