All Articles Tagged "role"
During Bobbi Kristina’s interview with Oprah she talked about her aspirations of launching a singing and acting career of her own and now Tyler Perry has made one of those dreams come true. Straight from the A reports that Tyler has given Bobbi a role on the second season of his sitcom “For Better or For Worse.”
The up-and-coming actress will reportedly play the daughter of one of the stylists in Angela’s shop and her part will be a recurring role. Bobbi has already been seen coming in and out of Tyler Perry’s studio in Atlanta for the past two weeks, as has her reported boo Nick Gordon and her aunt Pat Houston, so it looks official.
Last month, TBS ordered up 35 more episodes of “For Better or For Worse,” and the second season is set to air in July so it won’t be long before we see little Bobbi Kris on TV. I foresee a boost in TV ratings.
What do you think about Tyler giving Bobbi a role on his show? Will you watch now?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast Of “227″
- He Wrote That? The Surprising Songwriters Behind Some Of Our Favorite Songs
- 7 Ways Your Relationship Should Get Better Over The Years
- Nice & Slow: R&B Singers Who’ Are A Little Soft
- Make It Last Forever: 6 Ways To Improve Your Marriage
- New MN Series: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: The Life Of A Single Black Man
- LaLa Addresses Confrontation With Melo’s Assistant And Open Marriage Rumors
- Backlash To Awkward Black Girl’s Shorty Award Win Is Awkward
(Gawker) – A Times reporter sat down for a two-hour interview with everyone’s favorite mystery Senate candidate, Alvin Greene. She learned he’s extremely bitter about being discharged from the Army—and he wants Denzel Washington to play him in a movie. See, Democratic South Carolina Senate candidate Alvin Greene doesn’t think it’s fair that he got discharged for being an absolutely terrible soldier, while “Middle Eastern” guy Nidal M. Hasan got to stay and subsequently went berserk at Fort Hood, Texas…