All Articles Tagged "friendzone"
While we all have girlfriends, it’s always nice to have a few guy friends in the loop who you can talk to and chill with. In many cases when you have guy friends, it’s likely that you’re bound to experience some sort of chemistry — it just happens! If you’re on the fence and completely unsure as to whether this guy is best as a friend or if he’d make a good boyfriend, here are some tips and advice to keep in mind. Don’t let the indecision ruin your relationship!
“What you attain after you fail to impress a woman you’re attracted to. Usually initiated by the woman saying, “You’re such a good friend”. Usually associated with long days of suffering and watching your love interest hop from one bad relationship to another. Verb tense is “Friend-ed”.”Ironically, most of the other definitions on Urban Dictionary paint this similar picture: that men are the sole victims to being looked at as just friends by the women they care for, but who don’t happen to feel the same way back. Or what I would call victims of unrequited love. The way some people perceive the “friend zone” bothers me because it’s usually only implied to men. Most movies and TV shows present men who feel they are victimized in some way because they didn’t get to that next level with their romantic interest and because she didn’t share his feelings. Just because you buy a woman dinner, or take her out on a date, or spend time with her doesn’t mean she’s automatically required to either sleep with you or become your significant other and immediately feel the way you do.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I’m A Girlfriend To A Man In An Open Marriage…Part II
- Don’t Get It Twisted: 7 Big Misconceptions About Virgins
- Keep Rising To The Top: Supporting Actresses Who Became Leading Ladies
- 7 Ridiculous Celebrity Rumors People Actually Believe
- Missing Detroit Women Found Buried In Shallow Grave
- Love Without A Limit: Why Women Stay In Bad Relationships
- IRS Taking Every Penny From Nas Album Sales Until His Debt Is Paid
- Vogue Italia’s Haute Mess And The High Theft Of Black Culture”